1. Boosts sales reps’ productivity
71% of sales reps say they spend too much time on data entry. These same reps also spend 28% of their day in their emails.
In a perfect world, you’d have your team do less data entry while still accessing all CRM data in the environment they spend so much of their time in–email.
When you adopt a sales productivity tool that seamlessly integrates Salesforce with G Suite, that utopia becomes a reality.
By automating tedious admin work, your sales team will have:
- The freedom to focus on what matters: selling.
- No distractions or worries about constantly having to update account and activity history.
- More time to work on email personalization to engage and convert new customers.
2. Eliminates redundancy & errors
We’ve all been there: Forced to input the same information in two different places because data syncing is non-existent.
This redundant work causes problems for both you as a sales manager, as well as your reps.
By having to perform the same task multiple times, reps are more likely to:
- Lose time during context switching (selling mode vs. admin mode).
- Compromise data quality by making mistakes during data entry in multiple locations.
3. Provides visibility on sales activities
On average, only 40% of all sales updates are ever entered in a CRM. Combine that with sales reps spending 21% of their time researching incomplete data in Salesforce, well…
*SALES MANAGERS EVERYWHERE SHUDDER*
If all that customer data is slipping through the cracks and your reps are wasting time searching for data that doesn’t exist, you’ve got a disaster on your hands.
Ensuring that your Salesforce records are accurate is vital for sales managers as it allows you to:
- Make important business decisions based on real data.
- Ensure your reps have the right information at their fingertips to cultivate customer relationships and target prospective clients.
- Build trust within your sales team.
4. Enables true sales engagement
True sales engagement comes from automating the sales process to the point where there needs to be less (or no) manual intervention–all while delivering a personalized experience.
Engagement at scale allows recipients to reply or book time with just one click, which enables you to automate follow-ups and tasks based on their engagement.
How do sales engagement and automation tie into Salesforce?
- Sales leaders can set up rules to ensure that if a certain outcome has been reached, the next part of the sales process gets automatically triggered.
- You can automate the subsequent stages of a sales process with a Salesforce and G Suite integration to move an opportunity along.
Example: A client signs a contract. A thank-you email is sent via Gmail. The status of your opportunity is updated in Salesforce. The account is reassigned to a CSM. All without any manual intervention.
5. Makes account handoffs a breeze
Whether some of your team members are pursuing other opportunities, getting promoted within your organization, or simply going on vacation, the handoff of accounts is inevitable.
Without an integration that keeps Salesforce up to date:
- The person taking over an account is blind to any previous activity that has taken place.
- That same person will waste time and effort (both theirs and their colleagues’) trying to figure out what’s going on.
- Promising accounts will slip through the cracks.
- Everyone's stress level will be off the charts.