We’ve compiled a list of the top sales engagement platforms to help you find the one that best meets your’ needs.
Mixmax was built with all your revenue teams in mind, not only SDRs. It sits on top of Gmail and integrates with Salesforce. This boost sales productivity, eliminates busywork and lets reps perform all sales tasks right from their inbox—no more juggling tools, tabs, and interfaces.
By automating manual or repetitive tasks, Mixmax gives reps back more customer-facing and selling time, so they can focus on achieving true sales engagement at scale. It also provides them with all the features they need to do that.
Best of all, there’s no learning curve, and reps won't require ongoing in-house tech support.
Typical users are busy sales teams in fast-growing companies, any of whom can install it and get up and running in minutes.
Mixmax-Salesforce integration to easily source information for powerful prospecting, Source: Mixmax
- Integrations with popular sales tools like: Salesforce, sales prospecting tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Google Calendar, Slack, Dialpad, Zoom, Vidyard, DocuSign, etc.
- The powerful rules engine lets you to create customized, repeatable, scalable workflows to keep your teams on track and ensure nothing slips through the cracks
- Multi-channel customizable sales email sequence software allows you to create highly personalized prospect experiences
- Real-time Salesforce sync
- Personalized email templates so you never have to write the same message twice
- Engagement alerts when a prospect interacts with your content let reps follow up when top of mind
- Smart send features like best-time-of-day and auto-delay scheduling make sure messages reach prospects at the best time and never look automated
- One-click meeting scheduling reduces friction
- A ton of enhancements that help achieve engagement, like in-email video messages, polls, and surveys
- In-email dialer and Salesforce sync save time looking up numbers and save call recordings to your CRM
- Gmail Sidebar with prospect data makes it easy to personalize outreach
- Sidechat lets you easily coach and align your team
- Interactive reports and data-driven insights for best-performing reps, content, and messages
Mixmax’s reports dashboard delivers all essential insights in one easy view
- SMB - $24 per user/month, billed annually
- Growth - $49 per user/month, billed annually
- Growth + Salesforce - $69 per user/month, billed annually
- Enterprise - custom price on request
- 14-day free trial
How does Mixmax compare to Salesloft?
Mixmax is better suited to all your revenue teams as it’s designed to work in Gmail, where AEs live, and easily integrates into current workflows. It’s a more agile solution to easily personalize outreach at scale, and lets reps automate workflows their way based on the apps they already use and the specific actions that deliver value for potential customers.
It also comes with a bunch of enhancements, collaboration, and engagement features that reduce friction and increase the chances of getting a response. Like the Sidebar, highly customizable sequences, easy scheduling, and polls, etc.
The task manager automatically incorporates Salesforce tasks for added efficiency and effectiveness, without the data silos found in web app/Salesforce integrations—keeping data hygiene intact.
With Mixmax you can quickly trigger rule-based correspondence
Last but not least, the price point is more attractive for fast-growing companies that don’t need all the bells and whistles Salesloft offers.
Use Mixmax to create personalize outreach at scale
Outreach is designed for optimizing account-based prospecting and helps reps build and automate email sequences, align with marketing, and track activity.
Building a sequence in Outreach
It’s mostly used by mid-market to enterprise sales prospecting teams, managers, and executives who focus on outbound sales.
Outreach also integrates sales engagement, conversation intelligence, and revenue intelligence into one platform.
It’s especially useful for SDRs performing high-volume calls and emails as it automates and simplifies workflows and lets them creatively sort and tag contacts.
However, it requires administrative support and in-the-box automation—and, although it has a more bulky plug-in and a less intuitive workflow than other platforms, it’s a versatile platform with several other features including:
- Social activity and email tracking
- Deal acceleration tools
- Account-based playbooks and engagement statuses
- Conversation and revenue intelligence
- Email, calendar, SMS, and in-mail scheduling
- Customizable sequences, workflows, and templates
- AI-driven performance and buyer sentiment reports
- Integrates with Outlook, Gmail, Salesforce, LinkedIn, etc.
Price: Custom priced
Groove is commonly used by mid-market to enterprise businesses and customer-facing teams working exclusively from Salesforce.
It lets you categorize client accounts and create targeted multi-channel campaigns based on various outreach strategies.
You can automate and track emails, integrate with Salesforce, and prioritize which leads to pursue with workspaces that let you collaborate with your team.
Although it has untransparent pricing—and task management and reporting can be cumbersome—it’s a well-built platform that lets reps improve performance.
Groove’s conversation intelligence features allow you to coach reps to improve
- Built on Salesforce
- Integrates with Slack, Stripe, Gmail, LinkedIn, etc.
- Salesforce CRM integration
- Syncs calendar, email, meeting, and LinkedIn activity with Salesforce
- Email scheduling, categorization, and tracking
- Real-time Salesforce data to prioritize tasks and workflows
- Set up templates and flows
- Task, content, and workflow management
- Open rate, attachment activity, and link activity analytics
- Calendar scheduling
- Auto-dialer with Salesforce prospect notes and history
Price: Custom priced
Yesware was designed to help AEs enhance email productivity and works with Gmail, Outlook, and Office 365. However, it’s been a long time since it could be called a viable alternative to Salesloft.
While Yesware sells itself on email tracking and performance tracking, its capabilities fall way short of other sales engagement platforms, and it lacks the fully developed features that enable true engagement. It also has fewer integrations than other tools, insights are less granular. This, plus the lower per-user price point make it more suitable for small to mid-market companies are looking for little more than email outreach.
Email tracking in Yesware
You can also set up email campaigns and follow-up responses for the week in advance, to speed up outreach and save time.
Although it has fewer integrations than other platforms—and is prone to data silos with its Salesforce integration—it does integrate with CRM data for outreach at scale.
- Activity Feed and email instant notifications
- Meetings & Opportunities and engagement history dashboards
- Campaign, template, and recipient reporting
- Integrates with MS Teams, Zoom, Outlook, Salesforce, LinkedIn, and Gmail
- Multi-channel campaigns
- Shareable, customizable email templates
- In-email shareable calendar links
- Task, reminders, and follow-up automation
- Engagement and performance analytics
- Enterprise at $65/user/month
- Custom priced plan
Reply is a multi-channel sales engagement and automation platform.
It lets reps combine Whatsapp, emails, calls, LinkedIn, and SMS messages into a multichannel sequence to reach prospects no matter where they are.
The platform also lets you automate multichannel touchpoints throughout the sales process and is geared toward helping SDRs improve sales messaging and reach leads faster.
Creating multi-channel touchpoint sequences in Reply
Although it’s prone to bugs and offers less intuitive navigation than other platforms—it offers out-of-the-box email and sequence templates to communicate creatively with prospects.
- Automates multi-channel touchpoints
- Click-to-call capability
- Integrates with Salesforce, Copper, Vidyard, etc.
- CRM sync and reporting
- Team collaboration within sequences
- Lead prioritization
- Email tracking and automation
- Workflow performance and management
- Business plan starts at $50/month/user
Apollo is a sales intelligence and engagement platform that helps reps engage prospects with automated workflows.
It’s mostly used by sellers and marketers in small businesses and the Computer Software industry to help with prospecting and their go-to-market strategy.
It lets reps grant access to select data based on users, user roles, and groups—while automating repetitive tasks and setting reminders for non-automated tasks.
Automating tasks in Apollo
It also helps you schedule and track email correspondence and outreach at scale.
It’s user-friendly software with accurate email sourcing capability.
- Automate and test email outreach
- Email tracking and customized email templates
- Pre-defined email personalization tokens or custom fields
- Click rate, open rate, reply rate, and interest rate analytics
- Call recording intelligence
- Built-in dialer and Click-to-call
- CRM integration
- Rules engine for cross-object rules and triggers
- Professional at $99/user/month
- Custom priced plan