Manager of Technical Support (Americas Timezones)
Exciting news - Mixmax hit $10 million in annual revenue and we’re profitable! We just raised more money and are looking to invest more to accelerate growth. We’re looking for a Manager of our Technical Support to lead our growing support organization. You’ll manage our fully distributed technical support team (currently 8 people worldwide); you’ll help develop processes to scale our team and our services to our growing customer base, and you’ll work with our Product and Engineering teams to make sure our product is as great as it can be and meets our customers’ needs.
Within three months, you’ll:
- Get to know our existing Support team and processes
- Learn the Mixmax product and advanced features such as our rules engine and REST API
- Provide guidance and leadership for the team
Within six months, you’ll:
- Take ownership of all Technical Support procedures and have started making them your own, driving improvement and change
- Become a master of the Mixmax product and work to manage difficult product issues with both our customers and internal teams
- Provide a voice of the customer to internal stakeholders in our Product and Engineering teams and make sure our product reflects our customer needs
Preferred skills and background:
- 5 or more years of experience in a customer-facing technical support role, including two or more years in second tier, team lead, or similar technical role.
- 2 or more years of experience in a technical support management role
- Experience supporting SaaS products
- Experience working with and managing a remote team
- Experience working with email tools and related technologies, including SMTP, spam filtering, SPF, DKIM, and DMARC
- Experience supporting REST APIs
- Experience administering support issue tracking tools, such as Zendesk, Help Scout, or similar
- Experience using or supporting Salesforce a plus
- Comfortable working with team members and customers with wide range of technical experience
- Experience working with product and development teams to resolve issues, prioritize bugs, and improve your product
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Mixmax, we know that nobody's perfect, and that no one ever matches 100% with a job description. That's okay–we're human after all! Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we're actively committed to building a more inclusive and open workplace. No matter your background or how you identify, if you're excited about this role, please apply today!
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and any other local ordinances, Mixmax will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Mixmax story
At Mixmax, our vision is a world without busywork. Since our launch in 2015, Mixmax has become the product of choice for over 10,000 Sales and Customer Success teams to eliminate and automate repetitive work. This means more time to focus on what matters: engaging and serving the needs of customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!