Exciting news - Mixmax hit $10 million in annual revenue and we’re profitable! We just raised more money and are investing more to accelerate growth. We’re looking for great people to help us ship high-quality features to meet the needs of bigger customers.
We’re hiring a full-stack engineer for team Rocket, a cross-functional product team that is in charge of the integration with Salesforce, as well as reporting and a bunch of other integrations and components. The current composition of the team is four senior developers, a product manager, an engineering manager, a designer, and a QA shared with another team. We need a fifth engineer to complement the team, who is experienced in modern web frameworks such as React, but who is also willing to work on the backend, which is based on a microservices (Node) architecture (the work distribution will be around 40-60% frontend-backend).
Within three months, you’ll:
- Work with React and Styled Components.
- Understand our microservices architecture and become familiar with the codebase of the main services.
- Be directly involved in the entire development lifecycle of Mixmax’s product.
- Actively participate in our team Agile ceremonies.
- Learn the basics about Salesforce and how the integration with Mixmax works.
- Demo your first new feature to the entire company!
Within six months, you could:
- Join one of our internal guilds and contribute to the engineering roadmap.
- Be responsible for managing and improving our product quality and robustness by improving our alerts and logging (we use Sentry).
- Ship work on critical projects and features while working with other engineers.
- Contribute to improving the performance and robustness of our services and app.
Preferred skills and background:
- We’re looking for engineers with expertise in React, Styled Components, and state management like Redux.
- At the senior level, familiarity with modern browser APIs, and writing resilient, clean and tested code.
- We’re a distributed team working in multiple time zones, so excellent documentation and communication skills are paramount!
It’s also awesome (and 100% not a requirement!) for you to:
- Have some knowledge of Salesforce.
- Be able to refer other great engineers to work at Mixmax!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Mixmax, we know that nobody's perfect and that no one ever matches 100% with a job description. That's okay–we're human after all! Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we're actively committed to building a more inclusive and open workplace. No matter your background or how you identify, if you're excited about this role, please apply today!
The Mixmax Story
At Mixmax, our vision is a world without busy work. Since our launch in 2015, Mixmax has become the product of choice for over 10,000 Sales and Customer Success teams to eliminate and automate repetitive work. This means more time to focus on what matters: engaging and serving the needs of customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is fully remote and distributed, with team members worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!