Mixmax is the #1 product helping Revenue teams to become automatically proactive by eliminating busywork for a flawless customer experience.
We've just hit $10 million in annual revenue and we’re profitable! We just raised more money and are investing more to accelerate growth. We’re looking for great people to help us ship high-quality features to meet the needs of bigger customers.
About EngineeringWe can find two areas, EPD and Core teams. The EPD teams are cross-functional (Engineering + Product + Design) and work closely with Product to enhance our customer experience by following a product roadmap.
The Core teams manage the product platform i.e. AWS infrastructure, shared product services and Mixmax’s development framework following a technical roadmap.
Teams must collaborate (besides Product) with all departments such as Customer Success, Sales or Marketing to:
- Understand market and customer needs
- Provide instruments and indicators to measure the impact of changes
- Identify areas for improvement: functional, capabilities, security, scalability, etc.
Our product is hosted on AWS, following a micro-services architecture pattern with noSQL databases where NodeJS is our primary programming language.
This role can be based anywhere in Europe or LATAM.
What You Will Be Doing
- Build, mentor and manage a full-remote distributed QA team with members located in USA, LATAM or Europe
- Defining quality metrics and testing strategies for the company, applying best practices, and developing effective solutions for testing to ensure adherence to industry and organization's standards
- Working with Product and Engineering departments to ensure that product meet required specifications for quality, functionality, and reliability prior to global delivery
- Act as an expert and assists the teams to define testing strategies, establish best practices and improve processes to meet quality goals
- Collaborate with incident management to identify and investigate issues, bugs, defects or similar problems to recommend and facilitate solutions
What You Will Bring
- Experience managing distributed, multicultural teams
- Experience in leading complex large scale projects
- Expertise and skills in breaking down product and design requirements into test scenarios
- Empathize with your team and have a genuine interest in the success and growth of the people you work with. Encourage, empower, and celebrate!
- Experience working with micro-services and API-based architectures
- Experience in startups or bigger organizations with fast-paced delivery cycles
- Experience in setting up QA processes for public APIs
- Functional knowledge of Revenue teams (SDR/AE/CSM)
- Technical knowledge of Salesforce
The Mixmax Story
At Mixmax, our vision is a world without busywork. Since our launch in 2015, Mixmax has become the product of choice for over 10,000 Sales and Customer Success teams to eliminate and automate repetitive work. This means more time to focus on what matters: engaging and serving the needs of customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is fully remote and distributed, with team members worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!