Customer Success Manager (EMEA)
Exciting news - Mixmax just hit $11 million in annual revenue! We’re looking for our first Customer Success Manager in EMEA to support our key European customers. As an early team member, you’ll develop processes to scale our team and build relationships with our most valuable accounts. You’ll have the opportunity to directly collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to build a product that customers need and trust.
As a CSM you’ll hold responsibilities across customer onboarding, adoption and renewal.
What You Will Be Doing
- Becoming a Mixmax product & onboarding expert. Onboarding and training customers on the platform so they have deep utilization of Mixmax.
- Understanding your customers business objectives and showing them the best practices in Mixmax to hit them.
- Mapping out and identifying the key relationships and decision makers within your book of business.
- Partnering with the Mixmax Sales team to help drive customer expansion.
- Owning the renewals for your book of business including contract negotiation and retention goals.
- Driving customer references and case studies.
- Maintaining high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Becoming the voice of your customers, providing product feedback to the Product and Engineering teams.
Skills you should have
- Available to work during the core hours of 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday, CET Pacific time at times flexing later for overlap and training with your US team members as necessary.
- 3+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager or Account Manager with a SaaS product.
- Comfortable explaining the high level technical ins and outs of a product.
- Deep understanding and previous use of Salesforce is a large plus. It’s a core component of our value proposition.
- Experience supporting renewals and driving customer growth via upsell.
- Experience discovering and building deep relationships with a book of business. You are comfortable interacting with C-Suite stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience with initial troubleshooting and issue reproduction in a SaaS context.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Mixmax, we know that nobody's perfect, and that no one ever matches 100% with a job description. That's okay–we're human after all! Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we're actively committed to building a more inclusive and open workplace. No matter your background or how you identify, if you're excited about this role, please apply today!
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and any other local ordinances, Mixmax will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Mixmax Story
At Mixmax, our vision is a world without busywork. Since our launch in 2015, Mixmax has become the product of choice for over 10,000 Sales and Customer Success teams to eliminate and automate repetitive work. This means more time to focus on what matters: engaging and serving the needs of customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!