Solutions Engineer (EMEA)
Exciting news! We just hit $11 million in annual revenue and are looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer to delight both our key customers and prospects by advising them how to best integrate Mixmax’s automation with their internal systems like Salesforce. This role reports into our Head of Success and will be working with both Success and Sales to partner with our most strategic accounts and provide technical leadership around Mixmax’s Salesforce and helping them scale their Mixmax automation.
What you will be working on:
- Participating in both pre and post-sales to become a trusted technical advisor helping customers define their Mixmax integration and automation strategy to hit their goals.
- Guiding customers on the various Mixmax integration approaches across CRMs like Salesforce and Pipedrive as well as the Mixmax API and webhooks.
- Developing internal and external content like recorded demos, knowledge base articles and best practices documentation.
- Reviewing customer systems and making recommendations to optimize.
- Mentoring the CS and Sales teams around the more technical aspects of the Mixmax product and providing guidance.
- Acting as a point of escalation for the triage and resolution of large and complex customer issues.
- Collaborating with the product and engineering teams to give feedback and partner on customer issues.
Required skills and background
- 2+ years experience as a Solutions Engineer/Architect, working directly with customers both pre and post sale to solve technical problems.
- 2+ years of direct experience troubleshooting Salesforce or working with products that integrate with Salesforce
- Able to work 8am-5pm ET and occasionally shift earlier to support customers in EMEA
- Ability to own technical inquiries related to Mixmax’s Salesforce sync, API and webhooks; comfortable advising new users on appropriate implementation of Mixmax’s technical products
- Experience triaging technical tickets and bugs before they are sent to engineering teams
- A proven record working closely with product and engineering teams to prioritize customer solutions
- Comfortable resolving problems involving multiple pieces of software and integrations in complex customer environments.
- Experience creating documentation and materials to help educate customers and internal teams on the technical aspects of the product
- Experience with supporting other email products a plus
- Experience supporting SaaS tools
- Experience and past success in a remote position
- Comfortable with ambiguity and pitching in with other projects as needed
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Mixmax, we know that nobody's perfect, and that no one ever matches 100% with a job description. That's okay–we're human after all! Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we're actively committed to building a more inclusive and open workplace. No matter your background or how you identify, if you're excited about this role, please apply today!
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and any other local ordinances, Mixmax will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Mixmax Story
At Mixmax, our vision is a world without busywork. Since our launch in 2015, Mixmax has become the product of choice for over 10,000 Sales and Customer Success teams to eliminate and automate repetitive work. This means more time to focus on what matters: engaging and serving the needs of customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.