Content Marketing Manager
Mixmax is the #1 product helping Revenue teams to become automatically proactive by eliminating busywork for a flawless customer experience.
As a Content Marketing Manager for Mixmax, you will be the subject matter expert in content for sales, customer success and revops leaders. You will create share-worthy content that drives awareness, increases our following and generates demand for Mixmax.
This role can be based anywhere in the US or Canada.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create blog posts that increase subscribers and followers within our core buyer audience.
- Create customer case studies and testimonials that drive interest, in collaboration with Product Marketing.
- Improve website traffic and SERPs with optimized content.
- Work with contractors to create supporting graphics and video content.
- Manage an editorial calendar that meets content objectives.
- Monitor trending sales engagement topics, blogs and influencers to create the most relevant, up-to-date content for our audience.
- Interview customers and subject matter experts and distill their insights into concise, easy to understand copy.
Within three months, you’ll:
- Have a solid understanding of Mixmax and how we help our customers.
- Create several blog posts that resonate with our audience.
- Work with our SEO strategist to build out the content plan.
- Develop a process for content ideation, approval and publishing.
Within six months, you’ll:
- Meet metrics for growing our blog following.
- Achieve SEO goals based on SEO strategy and content production.
- Have a deep understanding of what type of content resonates with Sales, Customer Success and RevOps leaders.
Skills and Background
- 4+ years in a B2B content writing role.
- A strong portfolio of written material.
- Experience working with subject matter experts to develop content.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Experience interviewing customers and creating case studies and testimonials.
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic and strong attention to detail.
- Highly organized and metrics-driven.
- Open to feedback and constant iteration and improvement.
- Great organization skills with the ability to meet deadlines and keep stakeholders informed.
- Possesses a sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables.
- A capable storyteller that gets to the point without superfluous language.
- Able to make sense of complex concepts and explain them in a concise way.
Bonus Points (it’s also awesome -but 100% not a requirement! -for you to have):
- Previous experience in sales software
- Prior startup experience
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Mixmax, we know that nobody's perfect, and that no one ever matches 100% with a job description. That's okay–we're human after all! Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we're actively committed to building a more inclusive and open workplace. No matter your background or how you identify, if you're excited about this role, please apply today!
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and any other local ordinances, Mixmax will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Mixmax Story
At Mixmax, our vision is a world without busywork. Since our launch in 2015, Mixmax has become the product of choice for over 10,000 Sales and Customer Success teams to eliminate and automate repetitive work. This means more time to focus on what matters: engaging and serving the needs of customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love.