Product Marketing Manager
Mixmax is the #1 product helping Revenue teams to become automatically proactive by eliminating busywork for a flawless customer experience.
As a Product Marketing Manager for Mixmax, you will work with Product, Sales, Success and Marketing teams to drive feature adoption and GTM strategy. You will be the voice of the customer and an expert on our competitors, creating compelling messaging to differentiate Mixmax.
This role can be based anywhere in the US or Canada.
- Develop messaging and positioning for all buyer personas
- Manage GTM for new features and packages
- Own user-generated content such as reviews and testimonials
- Be the voice of the customer for the organization, bringing their insight and feedback to other departments
- Monitor the competitive landscape and identify opportunities for differentiation, product development and campaigns to drive customer engagement with Mixmax
- Collaborate with the Product and Data teams to identify customer trends and identify opportunities for upsell and cross-sell at all customer lifecycle stages
- Manage sales enablement collateral such as battlecards
- Support content creation for product blogs, newsletters and the product features on the website
- Create tailored messaging for our buyer personas to drive enterprise and new feature adoption
Within Three Months, You'll
- Gain a solid understanding of the product, market space & competition
- Refine the GTM process
- Build a messaging framework across our buyer personas
- Work with the Product and Data teams to identify key events in-product that drive growth and reduce churn
- Create a plan to publish and update product assets such as product feature blog posts, product newsletters, battlecards and other sales materials
Within Six Months, You'll
- Have a deep understanding of the SaaS sales industry buyers and the competitive landscape
- Closely collaborate with our sales team to identify the opportunities and create sequences, guides, videos that help drive revenue
- Own the GTM strategy for new releases
- Have a systematic approach for updating product content as needed, either from internal or market changes
- Manage a defined, scalable process for gathering and creating new customer reviews, testimonials and case studies
- Maintain and grow the messaging framework
Skills and Background
- 3+ years in a product marketing role for B2B SaaS
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills for internal and external audiences
- Excellent analytical skills to understand product usage trends, analyze performance of campaigns and messaging
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic and strong attention to detail
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and translating that into potential value Mixmax can provide
- Ability to translate complex features and use cases into positioning that drives action across all personas
- Highly organized and metrics-driven
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed, cross-functional team
- A strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings/shares new ideas
It’s Also Awesome (But 100% Not a Requirement!) For You To Have
- Previous experience in marketing sales technology
- Experience with Amplitude, Segment, MadKudu
- Prior startup experience
Our commitment to diversity and inclusionAt Mixmax, we know that nobody's perfect, and that no one ever matches 100% with a job description. That's okay–we're human after all! Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we're actively committed to building a more inclusive and open workplace. No matter your background or how you identify, if you're excited about this role, please apply today!
The Mixmax Story
At Mixmax, our vision is a world without busywork. Since our launch in 2015, Mixmax has become the product of choice for over 10,000 Sales and Customer Success teams to eliminate and automate repetitive work. This means more time to focus on what matters: engaging and serving the needs of customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is fully remote and distributed, with team members worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!
Get to know us!
At Mixmax, our mission is to change how the world communicates. We’re reinventing email for business: helping sales, customer success, and recruiting teams sell, succeed, and hire better. More than 10,000 customers rely on us to get their jobs done. We’re profitable, growing fast, and we want your help to grow even faster!
We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group who values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
As a team member, you’ll wear multiple hats, embrace ambiguity, and take charge leading complex projects. You’ll have the support of an experienced team who’ve built multi-million dollar products and services. This is exceptionally challenging work, but will be the most meaningful and rewarding of your career. Check out our Instagram to see how much fun we have together!
We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, generous health, dental & vision, and fitness reimbursement benefits. And you get to work on product people LOVE!