Mixmax is the #1 product helping Revenue teams to become automatically proactive by eliminating busywork for a flawless customer experience.
We've just hit $10 million in annual revenue and we’re profitable! We just raised more money and are investing more to accelerate growth. We’re looking for great people to help us ship high-quality features to meet the needs of bigger customers.
About EngineeringWe can find two areas, EPD and Core teams. The EPD teams are cross-functional (Engineering + Product + Design) and work closely with Product to enhance our customer experience by following a product roadmap.
The Core teams manage the product platform i.e. AWS infrastructure, shared product services and Mixmax’s development framework following a technical roadmap
Teams must collaborate (besides Product) with all departments such as Customer Success, Sales or Marketing to:
- Understand market and customer needs
- Provide instruments and indicators to measure the impact of changes
- Identify areas for improvement: functional, capabilities, security, scalability, etc.
Our product is hosted on AWS, following a micro-services architecture pattern with noSQL databases where NodeJS is our primary programming language.
This role can be based anywhere in Europe or LATAM.
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage, mentor and lead a full-remote distributed team between 4-8 software engineers who could be located in USA, LATAM and EU.
- Lead the efficient delivery of time-boxed software releases, ensuring high quality and following standard principles of security, scalability, maintainability, reusability, etc...
- Contribute to product and technical roadmaps and lead prioritisation negotiating with different stakeholders
- Work with Product Management to ensure requirements (what) and the strategy (why) are clear
Identify and continuously improve production metrics impacting your team, other teams and customers
- Create a safe working environment, honest, fun, inclusive, fostering mutual respect and collaborative decision making
- Identify staffing requirements and participate in the recruitment process of talented colleagues
Support the up-skilling of direct reports through training, development and regular performance evaluations and constant bi-directional feedback
What You Will Bring
- Experience leading diverse teams of software engineers as a people manager
- Experience leading complex engineering projects that needed cross engineering team collaborations
- Experience with Cloud hosted systems and any of React, NodeJS and with both relational and NoSQL Databases
- Experience as a hands-on software engineer and fundamentals of computer science to understand and recognise quality in the engineering work
- Performance management experience
- Ability to explain technical complexities to different audiences
- Empathize with your team and have a genuine interest in the success and growth of the people you work with. Encourage, empower, and celebrate!
- Experience managing distributed, multicultural teams
- Experience in startups or bigger organizations with fast-paced delivery cycles
- Functional knowledge of Revenue teams (SDR/AE/CSM)
- Technical knowledge of Salesforce, G-Suite or similar customer-facing products
Our commitment to diversity and inclusionAt Mixmax, we know that nobody's perfect, and that no one ever matches 100% with a job description. That's okay–we're human after all! Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we're actively committed to building a more inclusive and open workplace. No matter your background or how you identify, if you're excited about this role, please apply today!
The Mixmax Story
At Mixmax, our vision is a world without busywork. Since our launch in 2015, Mixmax has become the product of choice for over 10,000 Sales and Customer Success teams to eliminate and automate repetitive work. This means more time to focus on what matters: engaging and serving the needs of customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is fully remote and distributed, with team members worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!