Senior Frontend Developer (React)
Exciting news - Mixmax hit $10 million in annual revenue and we’re profitable! We just raised more money and are investing more to accelerate growth. We’re looking for great people to help us ship high-quality features to meet the needs of bigger customers.
Within three months, you'll:
- Work with React, Styled Components, websockets, and our Chrome extension.
- Learn the ins and outs of our app and our powerful integration with the Gmail web UI.
- Be directly involved in the entire development lifecycle of Mixmax’s product.
- Demo your first new feature to the entire company!
Within six months, you could:
- Help architect and implement a new paradigm for managing our extension code.
- Be responsible for improving, simplifying, and modernizing our web app’s UI and UX.
- Ship work on critical projects and features while working with other engineers.
- Contribute to improving the performance and robustness of our client-side code.
Preferred skills and background:
- We’re looking for engineers who have extensive expertise in React and modern client-side web development.
- At the senior level, extensive familiarity with modern browser APIs, web performance tuning, and writing resilient code that plays nicely with third-party web apps is critical.
- We’re a distributed team working in multiple time zones, so excellent documentation and communication skills are paramount!
It’s also awesome (and 100% not a requirement!) for you to:
- Have worked with a complex Chrome extension handling real-time reactivity.
- Be familiar with the DOM and behaviors of Gmail and Salesforce.
- Have been involved in modernizing and simplifying a complex client-side React app.
- Be able to refer other great engineers to work at Mixmax! 😉
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Mixmax, we know that nobody's perfect, and that no one ever matches 100% with a job description. That's okay–we're human after all! Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we're actively committed to building a more inclusive and open workplace. No matter your background or how you identify, if you're excited about this role, please apply today!
The Mixmax story
At Mixmax, our vision is a world without busywork. Since our launch in 2015, Mixmax has become the product of choice for over 10,000 Sales and Customer Success teams to eliminate and automate repetitive work. This means more time to focus on what matters: engaging and serving the needs of customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is fully remote and distributed, with team members worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!