Exciting news! We just hit $10 million in annual revenue and are looking for great people to help us scale.
You will join our team responsible for our Salesforce Integration, Customer Data, and Reporting.
As a Product Manager, you will craft our integration strategy & vision, engage with our partners and customers to understand their workflows, work closely with other functional teams, including sales, customer success, marketing, and design. This is high visibility, high-impact role and is an excellent opportunity for someone that wants to create an entirely new category of business software.
Within three months, you'll:
- Gained a solid understanding of the product, market space & competition
- Have shipped 2-3 key product features
- Built a roadmap for the next quarter
Within six months, you'll:
- Have established an inspiring long-term vision for the product roadmap
- Increased adoption, engagement & retention metrics for your key features
Preferred skills and background
- 5+ years as a Product Manager at a B2B SaaS company with a lot of traffic/users.
- Proven experience launching major product features that make a meaningful impact. Consistent history of driving measurable user or revenue growth.
- Strong ability to isolate customer needs and turn ambiguous problems or ideas into a product roadmap with minimal guidance.
- A good eye for Product Design and the ability to work with designers to provide constructive feedback
- Built partnerships with external companies to jointly deliver better customer experiences
- Deep familiarity with the CRM landscape, including sales and customer success workflows
- Experience with Salesforce, in particular as a developer partner, leveraging their APIs and ecosystem
- Experience integrating third-party apps into a core product and integrating core functionality into a third-party app
- Knowledge of the tools and processes development teams use to develop, build, and test integrations.
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude. You will do what it takes to ship your feature and make it successful. You are comfortable wearing multiple hats to get things done - whether it means recruiting customers for interviews, helping QA your products, or training the GTM team for new feature launches.
- Deep empathy for users. You love meeting and learning from all customers - from users on our free plan to decision-makers in large enterprises.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Mixmax, we know that nobody's perfect and that no one ever matches 100% with a job description. That's okay—we're human after all! Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture and we're actively committed to building a more inclusive and open workplace. No matter your background or how you identify, if you're excited about this role, we encourage you to apply.
The Mixmax Story
At Mixmax, our vision is a world without busywork. Since our launch in 2015, Mixmax has become the product of choice for over 10,000 Sales and Customer Success teams to eliminate and automate repetitive work. This means more time to focus on what matters: engaging and serving the needs of customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is globally distributed, with remote team members worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And with Mixmax, you get to work on a product people love.