Would you love the opportunity to be the first Product Marketer of a product-led, B2B SaaS startup from San Francisco and help present a product people absolutely love?
This is an English-speaking position in a remote-first, international company that chooses culture add over culture fit, where empathetic leaders trust and enable their teams.
Mixmax had a great 2021 - we surpassed $10 million in annual revenue, raised more money, and are profitable. We are actively recruiting all GTM roles to help us ensure another solid year in 2022. As a Product Marketer, you will closely collaborate with product, sales, and customer success teams to present Mixmax and help revenue teams exceed their ambitious goals with Mixmax!
Within 3 months, you'll:
- Gain a solid understanding of the product, market space & competition
- Create 3-4 pieces of product content to enable our revenue teams to achieve their targets
- Interview 1-2 of our customers and turn their stories into our success stories (testimonial, case study, or video)
- Write the first blog post and newsletter about new product feature releases in collaboration with our product team.
Within 6 months, you'll:
- Have a great understanding of the SaaS sales industry buyers as well as our main competitors and keep our buyer personas and battle cards up-to-date
- Closely collaborate with our sales team to identify the opportunities and create sequences, guides, videos that will help our sales team educate our prospects
- Identify the need on the market and among the customers to create new engaging product-related content for the company website
- Own user-generated content (customer success stories and G2 reviews) as well as their use on the website and sales collateral
- Prepare a video script and manage your first product video production with our video editor.
Required skills and background
- This is an English-speaking role, so a native/proficient level of English is a must.
- 2+ years of successful experience as a product or content marketer.
Preferred skills and background
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with creative and analytical skills
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic and strong attention to detail
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and translating that into potential value Mixmax can provide
- Desire and ability to learn our product, its positioning, and value proposition
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed team
- Aptitude to manage multiple requests and time demands concurrently while achieving productivity goals
- A strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings/shares new ideas
- Comfortable with ambiguity and pitching in with other projects as needed
- Previous start-up experience is a huge plus
- Previous technical product marketing or pre-sales experience would be welcomed.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Mixmax, we know that nobody's perfect and that no one ever matches 100% with a job description. That's okay–we're human after all! Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we're actively committed to building a more inclusive and open workplace. No matter your background or how you identify, if you're excited about this role, please apply today!
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and any other local ordinances, Mixmax will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Mixmax story
At Mixmax, our vision is a world without busywork. Since our launch in 2015, Mixmax has become the product of choice for over 10,000 Sales and Customer Success teams to eliminate and automate repetitive work. This means more time to focus on what matters: engaging and serving the needs of customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in San Francisco. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!