Technical Support and Billing Specialist (EMEA)
Exciting news! We just hit $11 million in annual revenue! We are looking for a Technical Support and Billing specialist to delight our growing customer base by keeping our billing running smoothly and helping solve customer inquiries from our support queue. This role is a hybrid of both billing and customer support.
Your responsibilities will include ensuring all sales are accurately billed, working with customers on their billing and general support inquiries, issuing invoices, and coming up with ways to improve our processes. You’ll also partner with our team in North America and elsewhere to diagnose customer issues, reproduce bugs, and improve our customer experience worldwide. As this is a hybrid role, here are outlines of both sets of responsibilities.
General Support Responsibilities
- Become a Mixmax product expert, answering customer support questions in our queue
- Dive into the Mixmax product and solutions to learn how they all work together
- Work with your technical support colleagues to solve more complex customer issues
- Work with our engineers to reproduce bugs and solve interesting problems
Billing and Support Responsibilities
- Preparing, issuing, and sending invoices (in Stripe).
- Resolving customer billing inquiries in the support queue
- Following up on past due invoices and supporting collections
Preferred skills and background
- 2-4 years of experience in technical support, working directly with customers to solve technical problems
- Available to work during the core hours of 10am - 6pm Eastern European Time
- Fluency in written and spoken English, and comfortable talking with customers directly.
- Comfortable testing solutions and resolving issues when other team members are not available
- Experience supporting SaaS tools
- Experience with Stripe or other billing systems is a plus
- Experience and past success in a remote position, preferably including working with team members in North America
- Comfortable with ambiguity and pitching in with other projects as needed
- Extraordinary attention to detail
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Mixmax, we know that nobody's perfect, and that no one ever matches 100% with a job description. That's okay–we're human after all! Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we're actively committed to building a more inclusive and open workplace. No matter your background or how you identify, if you're excited about this role, please apply today!
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and any other local ordinances, Mixmax will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Mixmax story
At Mixmax, our vision is a world without busywork. Since our launch in 2015, Mixmax has become the product of choice for over 10,000 Sales and Customer Success teams to eliminate and automate repetitive work. This means more time to focus on what matters: engaging and serving the needs of customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in San Francisco. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!