Outbound SDR, US territory/English speaking (LATAM Timezones)
This role is conducted in English and covers the US territory.
Two pieces of exciting news!
- We just raised a significant round of funding and
- We surpassed $10 million in annual revenue earlier this year and are looking for great people to help us continue to grow at an accelerated pace.
We need a driven and dynamic outbound SDR to be the tip of the spear in our sales process. This role will own outbound prospecting across multiple territories with a focus on engaging and qualifying prospective customers. You will have a huge impact on our sales process and be one of the driving forces contributing to our growth story. We operate in a segment that is almost unlimited, so there’s always plenty to do for the properly motivated individual. This is a great opportunity to make money and launch your sales career (many of our AEs were promoted from SDR).
Within two months, you'll:
- Actively outbound prospecting and qualifying outbound leads and inquiries
- Schedule appointments and demos for our Account Executive teams
- Effectively partner and work across the sales and marketing teams, providing feedback through our internal systems on lead quality
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
Within six months, you'll:
- Act as the subject matter expert on Mixmax product offerings
- Have a full understanding of our internal systems and tools and be able to help diagnose any operational issues when you see them
- Be efficient and effective in your current role and be ready to start taking on additional responsibilities
- Be consistently hitting quota and helping strategize on effective outbound plays
Preferred skills and background
- 1+ year of successful experience as an SDR, preferably in the software industry
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Proven and effective use of core sales tools: Salesforce, LinkedIn, Google Apps
- Desire and ability to learn our product, it’s positioning and value proposition
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and translating that into potential value Mixmax can provide
- Aptitude to manage multiple requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving productivity goals
- A strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings/shares new ideas
- Comfortable with ambiguity and pitching in with other projects as needed
- We are looking for coverage on Eastern time zone hours, so preferably the candidate will be located in the Eastern half of the US or willing to work East Coast hours.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Mixmax, we know that nobody's perfect, and that no one ever matches 100% with a job description. That's okay–we're human after all! Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we're actively committed to building a more inclusive and open workplace. No matter your background or how you identify, if you're excited about this role, please apply today!
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and any other local ordinances, Mixmax will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Mixmax story
At Mixmax, our vision is a world without busywork. Since our launch in 2015, Mixmax has become the product of choice for over 10,000 Sales and Customer Success teams to eliminate and automate repetitive work. This means more time to focus on what matters: engaging and serving the needs of customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed with remote team members worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on product people absolutely love!