Account Executive (Americas Timezones)
Exciting news - Mixmax hit $10 million in annual revenue and we’re profitable! We just raised more money and are looking for great people to help us continue to grow by adding new customers and acquire the next $10M in revenue.
We’re looking for an Account Executive to help enable Mixmax’s growth in 2021. Along with outstanding sales experience, the ideal Account Executive will have a passion for technology, new systems and innovative business solutions. You’ll be helping shape the foundation of our sales team and will be actively involved in strategic decisions and processes. A successful Account Executive will work closely with our inbound SDR partners, but will also have the ability and drive to cultivate their own leads via cold outbound efforts.
Within two months, you'll:
- Prioritize and prospect into accounts in your book of business - Cold-call and email to generate new business opportunities
- Educate prospects about our business solutions - Consult Sales, Customer Success, and SDR customers on how they would benefit from using Mixmax
- Set up, manage and run successful product pilots
- Manage to a close plan: create a Mutual Action Plan with dates and milestones
Within four months, you'll:
- Achieve and surpass monthly bookings targets
- Contribute to the product roadmap as a voice for customer needs
- Advocate Mixmax to your network, and become a trusted thought leader
- Be influencing the sales process with feedback from your sales cycles and engagement with prospects and customers
Preferred skills and background
- 2+ years of direct SaaS sales experience
- Experience engaging with Economic Buyers and C-Level execs
- Ability to balance responsibilities of creating your own opportunities and managing inbound opportunities passed to you by our inbound SDR team
- Entrepreneurial mindset - take intelligent risks, implement new strategies and continuously improve process
- Hustle and grit - take initiative and independently problem solve
- Must have negotiation and closing experience
- Demonstrated track record of high performance and contribution to company growth
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A sense of intellectual curiosity, passion, humility
- A willingness to accept and seek coaching to improve your skills
- Ownership; both of the process and over your own results
What's nice to have?
- Experience selling to Sales, Sales Operations, Customer Success and SDR teams
- Series A startup experience
- Owning/managing a book of >1,000 prospects
- Experience closing 6+ deals per month
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Mixmax, we know that nobody's perfect, and that no one ever matches 100% with a job description. That's okay–we're human after all! Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we're actively committed to building a more inclusive and open workplace. No matter your background or how you identify, if you're excited about this role, please apply today!
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and any other local ordinances, Mixmax will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Mixmax story
At Mixmax, our vision is a world without busywork. Since our launch in 2015, Mixmax has become the product of choice for over 10,000 Sales and Customer Success teams to eliminate and automate repetitive work. This means more time to focus on what matters: engaging and serving the needs of customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!