We’re currently at ~$10 million in annual revenue and are looking for great people to help us continue to grow by adding new customers in order to acquire the next $10M+ in revenue.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to help execute our sales strategy into the SMB market (25-200 employees). This segment is our core fit segment and is the best opportunity for growth. This is not an entry level manager role - it is responsible for the highest volume, highest velocity, and biggest segment for the company. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record mentoring SaaS sales teams to perform consistently at or above quota.
- Manage a team of ~5 AEs, growing to 7+ within the first year
- Coach, manage and develop sellers to create a high-performing & consistent team of fully distributed (remote) AEs
- Ensure monthly performance goals are met
- Goals include but are not limited to: Net new added ARR, Added ARR from expansions, pipeline built from outbound prospecting, activity metrics, win rate, ASP, average sales cycle time
- Ensure consistent execution of the full cycle sales processes
- Work with the AEs to ensure an accurate forecast
- Work with Marketing to deliver feedback on what is resonating, which lead sources and products are performing, and share ideas for campaigns to generate interest
- Partner with your SDR leader counterpart to create and execute on pipeline building strategies that deliver results
- Partner closely with sales/revenue operations to improve our processes, tools and systems
- A partner to the VP of Sales and the owner of the SMB segment
Required skills and background (do not apply if you don’t have these things):
- Minimum 2 years in SaaS Sales leadership, with a proven track record in a startup environment.
- A true coach and mentor to the team - someone to partner with AEs on deals and execute on their strategy - not just a manager
- Significant experience with Salesforce and sales technologies for prospecting, pipeline management, and sales acceleration
What's nice to have? (it’s a plus if you have these things):
- Demonstrated success with high volume and velocity transactions in a fast-paced, competitive market
- The ability to identify areas of opportunity, recommend solutions, take ownership of the team’s execution to improve performance
- Capability to demonstrate a deep understanding of the business by sharing insights, the root causes behind changes in KPI’s, the frequency and impact of these root causes and your recommendations to double down or course correct as needed
- Someone who is receptive to feedback, willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- High level of business acumen and understanding of how revenue leaders think
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Mixmax, we know that nobody's perfect, and that no one ever matches 100% with a job description. That's okay–we're human after all! Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we're actively committed to building a more inclusive and open workplace. No matter your background or how you identify, if you're excited about this role, please apply today!
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and any other local ordinances, Mixmax will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.