Onboarding and Renewals Support Specialist - LATAM Timezones
Exciting news - Mixmax hit $10 million in annual revenue and we’re profitable! We just raised more money and are looking to invest more to accelerate growth. We are looking for a Customer Onboarding and Renewal Support Specialist in Latin America.
As a Customer Onboarding and Renewal Support Specialist, you’ll be working with our base of small business customers, providing them onboarding and renewal support at scale. You’ll be a coach, product expert, and consultant as you drive Mixmax’s customers to meet their business goals by:
- Running one-on-one onboarding sessions with our small business customers
- Running programs to renew these same customers at scale
- Work in our support to diagnose customer issues, reproduce bugs, and improve our customer experience worldwide
Within three months, you'll:
- Dive into the Mixmax product and solutions to learn how they work together
- Begin to guide a wide variety of customers through Mixmax onboarding, ensuring they launch Mixmax successfully in their organizations and recognize value
- Begin to guide customers through a transactional renewal process, sending standardized pricing, and updating data in Salesforce and Stripe with renewal outcomes
- Assist in our support queue, answering questions from customers during your active hours
Within six months, you'll:
- Become a Mixmax onboarding expert, fully own our small business customer onboarding and implement program improvements driving increased adoption
- Fully own transactional renewals for all of Mixmax’s small business customers, and implement process improvements driving increased retention
- Become an expert in our support queue, able to answer all customer inquiries
- Work with our engineers to reproduce bugs and solve interesting problems
- Take ownership of portions of our customer documentation to make sure it’s of top quality and up to date
Preferred skills and background
- Available to work during the core hours of 8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday, US Pacific time
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer-facing role in SaaS customer success, technical support, or sales
- Fluent in written and spoken English and comfortable dealing with English-speaking customers live on video
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience quickly building customer relationships
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Stripe
- Love of technology and tinkering with things, with an aptitude for learning new tools
- Comfortable with the inherent ambiguity of a startup and pitching in with other projects as needed
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Mixmax, we know that nobody's perfect, and that no one ever matches 100% with a job description. That's okay–we're human after all! Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we're actively committed to building a more inclusive and open workplace. No matter your background or how you identify, if you're excited about this role, please apply today!
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and any other local ordinances, Mixmax will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Mixmax story
At Mixmax, our vision is a world without busywork. Since our launch in 2015, Mixmax has become the product of choice for over 10,000 Sales and Customer Success teams to eliminate and automate repetitive work. This means more time to focus on what matters: engaging and serving the needs of customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!