Customer Success Manager - LATAM Timezones
Remote - LATAM Timezones
Exciting news - Mixmax hit $10 million in annual revenue and we’re profitable! We just raised more money and are looking to invest more to accelerate growth. We’re looking for Customer Success Managers in Latin America to join our team and delight our growing base of key customers by maximizing their usage of Mixmax. As an early team member, you’ll develop processes to scale our team, and build relationships with our most valuable accounts. You’ll have the opportunity to directly collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to help build a product that customers need and trust.
This role holds responsibilities across onboarding, adoption and renewal.
Within three months, you'll:
- Learn the Mixmax implementation process to ensure you can smoothly onboard customers to the product.
- Become a Mixmax product expert. Ensure customers leverage Mixmax to its fullest and receive immediate value from the platform by driving engagement.
- Provide tailored training presentations and create self-serve resources so customers from Account Executives to CSMs get the most out of Mixmax.
- Troubleshoot bugs, escalate issues, and unblock customers.
Within six months, you'll:
- Have ownership over the renewal cycle for your active book of business including contract negotiation and retention goals.
- Build and expand relationships with key account stakeholders and surface expansion opportunities to the Mixmax Sales Team.
- Provide feedback and feature requests to the Product and Engineering teams, providing context and a clear understanding of the customer’s objectives.
Preferred skills and background
- Available to work during the core hours of 8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday, US Pacific time at times flexing earlier/later for customer calls as necessary.
- 1-2+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager or Account Manager in SaaS
- Comfortable explaining high level technical ins and outs of a product.
- Deep understanding and previous use of Salesforce is a large plus. It’s a core component of our value proposition.
- Experience supporting renewals and driving account growth via upsell.
- Experience discovering and building deep relationships with a book of business. You are comfortable interacting with C-Suite stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience with initial troubleshooting and issue reproduction in a SaaS context.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Mixmax, we know that nobody's perfect, and that no one ever matches 100% with a job description. That's okay–we're human after all! Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we're actively committed to building a more inclusive and open workplace. No matter your background or how you identify, if you're excited about this role, please apply today!
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and any other local ordinances, Mixmax will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Mixmax story
At Mixmax, our vision is a world without busywork. Since our launch in 2015, Mixmax has become the product of choice for over 10,000 Sales and Customer Success teams to eliminate and automate repetitive work. This means more time to focus on what matters: engaging and serving the needs of customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!