Exciting news! We just hit $10 million in annual revenue, and we’re looking for great people to help us ship advanced analytics and sharing features to meet the needs of bigger customers.
We’re looking for a quality engineer to join Mixmax and work with two of our product engineering teams to own high-quality feature releases in a fast moving environment. In this role, you’ll be a product expert on the team, teasing out sharp edges and helping the team polish them out. This means that you’re someone who loves diving deeply into the product, understanding all the ins and out while also bringing a technical mindset to support the engineering team in resolving any product issues.
Within the first month, you'll:
- Dive into the Mixmax product and solutions to learn how they all work together
- Be responsible for ensuring the quality of new features that we’re shipping (some great recent examples are Sidechat, Salesforce Custom Objects and the Reporting dashboard!).
- Help to define feedback loops and processes to ensure high quality feature releases.
- Create, review and maintain both internal and customer-facing product documentation for new features.
Within three months, you'll:
- Have a deep working knowledge of the product - you’re the go-to person for any and all internal questions on limitations or edge-cases of the products that your team is responsible for.
- Work with your team to improve our delivery processes to ensure maintainable, high quality code in a distributed codebase.
- Define and help own quality OKRs, building the plans for how we get there and owning the execution of them.
- Help build the culture of a growing team.
Preferred skills and background:
- You either have deep technical support experience or have worked in a product focused quality environment.
- Mixmax is still growing fast, so we love new teammates who strive to grow personally and professionally, beyond just expanding their technical abilities.
- We’re a distributed team working in multiple time zones, so excellent documentation and communication skills are paramount!
- We recognize that it’s important to be able to collaborate synchronously with teammates sometimes. To join important meetings and pairing sessions with teammates, we ask that you have the flexibility to work from 9 AM - 11 AM Pacific Time on some days as needed.
It’s also awesome (and 100% not a requirement!) for you to:
- Have worked in a distributed codebase with microservices and defined testing protocols and tools for end to end testing.
- Be familiar with data analysis tools and have experience owning failure analysis investigations.
- Have experience digging into and debugging performance issues and reports.
- Be able to refer other great teammates to work at Mixmax! 😉
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Mixmax, we know that nobody's perfect, and that no one ever matches 100% with a job description. That's okay–we're human after all! Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we're actively committed to building a more inclusive and open workplace. No matter your background or how you identify, if you're excited about this role, please apply today!
The Mixmax story
At Mixmax, our vision is a world without busywork. Since our launch in 2015, Mixmax has become the product of choice for over 10,000 Sales and Customer Success teams to eliminate and automate repetitive work. This means more time to focus on what matters: engaging and serving the needs of customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!