Exciting news! We just hit $10 million in annual revenue, and are looking for great people to help us scale our platform to support our product and our product engineering teams.
As a member of our Core Team, you’ll be working to scale our event driven infrastructure to handle billions of events a day, evolve our observability stack and generally help us scale existing practices as part of a globally distributed team.
Within three months, you'll:
- Lead and contribute to the development of critical projects, working with and mentoring other platform guild members.
- Work with Node, Go, AWS, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, Terraform.
- Research and help implement new initiatives and technologies to continue to raise the high availability and reliability of Mixmax’s platform.
Within six months, you'll:
- Use, and improve, our monitoring tools and platforms to help influence our technical roadmap with data driven decision making.
- Help teach other team members how to use the platforms you’ll build to help them be successful.
- Push the boundaries of what our platform can accomplish, and help it to be more self-sufficient in learning how to heal itself.
Preferred skills and background
- Excellent knowledge of at least one of: Node, Go, Mongo, Elasticsearch. If your primary language isn’t Node, at least one year of professional experience with Node.
- We take pride in the quality of our work, so we’re looking for engineers with experience in maintaining and supporting the systems they’ve built.
- We recognize that it’s important to be able to collaborate synchronously with teammates sometimes. To join important meetings and pair program with teammates, we ask that you have the flexibility to work from 9 AM - 11 AM Pacific Time on some days as needed.
- As our company is continually growing and evolving, we also enthusiastically support new teammates who strive to grow personally and professionally, beyond just expanding their technical abilities.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and pitching in with other projects as needed
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Mixmax, we know that nobody's perfect, and that no one ever matches 100% with a job description. That's okay–we're human after all! Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we're actively committed to building a more inclusive and open workplace. No matter your background or how you identify, if you're excited about this role, please apply today!
The Mixmax story
At Mixmax, our vision is a world without busywork. Since our launch in 2015, Mixmax has become the product of choice for over 10,000 Sales and Customer Success teams to eliminate and automate repetitive work. This means more time to focus on what matters: engaging and serving the needs of customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!